Friday at 6pm we fly to Guangzhou. Let the shopping begin. Last trip I had to buy 3 extra suitcases to bring all my stuff home. I'm not going to be that bad this year. This is the last leg of our trip. There we will do our US Embassy stuff. Bruce flies out on Sunday. I'm going to be very sad to have him leave us, but will be happy that he will be with our kiddos at home. It will be good to get some routine going and him get over jet lag before Kendyl and I get home.
Kendyl is opening up just a tad more. She walked around the room more today on her own. We saw glimpses of smiles. It is going to be hard on her when Bruce leaves. She loves her Papa. I can't imagine what she will think. This nice man comes in my life and then leaves.
I can't believe I am still up at 1230am. We have gone to bed between 830p-930p every night. Embarrassingly, we also have taken naps during the day. We are following Kendyl's schedule. We bought some movies to watch on the laptop today at Walmart. This helped me stay up later. Bruce, as usual, lasted about 15 minutes and then fell asleep. Tomorrow, we don't have to be anywhere so I can sleep until Kendyl wakes up. Breakfast buffet closes at 10a. That will be our only deadline. Then checkout at 3pm and head to the airport at 4pm.
Well, I'm off to bed now. Please pray the next 6 days will go quickly. I miss my children soooo much. But I am cherishing this time with Kendyl and Bruce.
Good night
Jackie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi. We are having fun. Girls are down for naps and boys are watching a video. Give her more kisses and hugs.
we'll pray that Kendyl handles Bruce's absence well...
Jackie,
I am glad things are going better. We will be leaving Louisville as you are coming home. I hope that both of our beautiful daughters will adjust wonderfully. Keep up the prayers. See you soon.
Post a Comment