
Bruce here. Okay, I know it's hot at home, but it was 38 Celsius here yesterday! If my calculations are correct, that's 182 Degrees Fahrenheit. It's a dry heat though, so it only feels like 180. I really felt sorry for the 72 year old man pulling the rickshaw down the busy street. I can't believe he made the 3 of us get off before pulling us completely into the hotel lobby!
Just kidding. We don't see many rickshaws here but still plenty of bicyclists. Many people carry open umbrellas
while they ride. Our guide says that the people here like to keep their skin as fair as possible. Also, heavy rains come suddenly here. So, as you can see, it can keep you as dry as a bone too... sometimes.
God's still being very, very good to us. Kendyl seems to be smiling more (not much though) and her food is coming and going okay too. As you can see, Kendyl is always willing to keep guard over us while I get my much needed beauty sleep.
Thanks for all the prayers and taking the time to read about us. We love you all very much.
Bruce


No comments:
Post a Comment