Hello,
I am now in Beijing and very tired. Bruce will be arriving in about 1 hour but I am going to bed. Tomorrow morning we will be going to the Great Wall among other places. I will be giving you more updates later.
Jackie
Our journey to get Ye Qiao Xu.
Are you happy or holy?
2 comments:
Hi Jackie and Bruce,
So Glad you made the long trip. We've been watching everyday and keeping you in our prayers. We think about you guys all the time, I mean all the time. This morning I woke up thinking, Wow, they've already been to the Great Wall.
Enjoy your amazing adventure.We really enjoy following you.
Much Love,
The Lehmkuhl's
Dear Bruce and Jackie,
I feel like we are traveling WITH you! Our whole family is thinking about you and praying for you CONSTANTLY! Is today your day? Will you hold Kendyl today? Oh we just cannot wait for more news!
much love,
nadia and family
Post a Comment