8/02/2007

I'm in Hong Kong

Well, I've been traveling for about 29 hours now and I look it. I'm in Hong Kong waiting to leave for Beijing. The last 14 hours on the plane was very cramped and long, but Kendyl is worth it. I got to watch about 4 movies.

How are my kiddos doing. I don't like the feeling of being 1/2 way around the world from them.

I'll be in touch later when I get to Beijing.

Love to all.
Jackie

1 comment:

Kramer said...

Jackie,
I saw your link on Leslie's site and hope you don't mind me following along on your journey. I was so excited to see you are getting another. I'm not sure if you remember me but I met you when we started our Ukraine adoption but things didn't work out for us. We are now 16 months into the wait for Emma in China. I am glad to see that you have made it to China. I will be praying for you during your travels!
Mike and Kim Kramer