7/26/2007

Our family is still not complete


5 comments:

Leslie said...

What a great picture Jackie. Can't wait to meet Baby Sister.

loukycop said...

We are so looking forward to seeing Kendyl Shea! We love you guys and will be praying for you as you travel to bring home the newest member of your great family.
Love, John & Linda

Kimber said...

Congratulations on Kendyl Shea! It was good catching up with you last week. We will be praying for everyone in your family, as you span the globe. Can't wait to meet your beautiful girl!

Hugs,
Kimber Graves

Unknown said...

Wow Jackie and Bruce that's such a great picture! Have a safe trip. I can't wait to meet Kendyl when you return! HUGS
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Jaden is being a perfect gentleman and a true blessing to our family. We are keeping a log of all his entertaining remarks. I'm sure you get to enjoy them every day.
We love you guys and are praying for you daily!
I just asked Jaden if he would like to send you a message and he very politely said,"No thank you." I'm sure he'll have something to say soon!
Let your light shine!
Whitney