8/11/2007

Bruce leaves tomorrow....

We have had a fun day in Guangzhou. Great, Awesome buffet breakfast. Western and Chinese food.

First stop was picture taking for the visa. It took Kendyl awhile because she was crying so hard her eyes were closed. For the picture, eyes have to be open. This confused Bruce because her eyes are brown just like all the other Chinese girls. Then we were off to get the physical exam. Kendyl was so tired. She screamed if she thought a doctor was even looking her way. We made it through that.

Then the shopping began. I wanted to buy as much of my stuff as possible so Bruce could bring it back. I want my luggage to be as light as possible on my trip home. And I needed Bruce to bargain for me. He is the master.

We had a great dinner because Kendyl actually ate food. She loved this custard egg stuff with Sesame oil. She even put broccoli and rice in her mouth. I was sooooo excited. She is definitely coming out of her shell a little bit. She has giggled out loud. I can't wait for everyone to see this precious girl.

Tomorrow we have the opportunity to go to a church in English. I'm hoping I get everything packed for Bruce so we can go.

Pray for Kendyl after Bruce leaves. I can't imagine that she won't be sad and miss him a lot.

I'm using a friend's computer, so I better let them get to bed. Me too.

Love to all.
Jackie

1 comment:

The Palmers said...

GOod morning. All is well and hot here in New Albany. We will pray for Bruce's safe return. See you very soon.