Jackie: I know you are anxious for Bruce to get home to be with the other children, but also worry at Kendyl's response. I just pray that the LOrd will bring comfort to both of your hearts and that you will feel His presence even stronger over the next few days. Kendyl may likely have a more reserved personality, but then again that might all change once she becomes part of the "crew". I sure hope you will be at the Ukraine picnic so I can see you new cutie. love, Renee
1 comment:
Jackie: I know you are anxious for Bruce to get home to be with the other children, but also worry at Kendyl's response. I just pray that the LOrd will bring comfort to both of your hearts and that you will feel His presence even stronger over the next few days. Kendyl may likely have a more reserved personality, but then again that might all change once she becomes part of the "crew". I sure hope you will be at the Ukraine picnic so I can see you new cutie. love, Renee
Post a Comment