8/12/2007


2 comments:

Nadia said...

Beautiful picture! Oh how I remember the first time I heard Elizabeth giggle... We were in a restaurant and I found a ticklish spot and she smiled and then giggled and I burst into tears! : ) Somehow we caught it on film. I love that picture! : ) I am so happy to see such a bubble of joy coming from Kendyl! : )

We miss you and love you and cannot wait to enfold that new little one into our loving "China family".

Thinking of you and praying for you every, single day!

love,

nadia

The Palmers said...

Oh I love the pictures. I have talked with Bruce and he is safe at home. I love the picture of her laughing. We miss you so much and we are definitely glad to have part of the Hardesty house home. Have a wonderful time with just mommy and Kendyl. We will see you very soon. Oh, is it permissible to see you Wed night or will we have to wait until a reasonable hour on Thursday am.