One more of day of killing time. Today we shopped. Kendyl grabbed a power nap in the stroller and thought that was enough for her. So, I didn't get my nap. We went to Lucy's for dinner. This is a Western style restaurant. I had a good old greasy hamburger and french fries. Kendyl is eating more textured stuff. She actually ate some rice and a french fry. A river boat cruise was planned, but we opted to not go. It was raining and Kendyl was tired. Plus, I did it last time in China. I was going to shop some more, but Kendyl fell asleep in the stroller. So, I rushed her to bed. Since no nap, she went to bed at 630pm.
Tomorrow, we eat, shop and go to US Consulate at 3pm for our oath ceremony. Then we order pizza for dinner and pack. It is actually almost time to go home. It has been a wonderful 2 weeks, but the loooooongest ever.
I still haven't heard from Bruce. Hope he is making his way home some way.
I'm heading to watch HBO, work Suduko puzzles and read.
Good night.
Jackie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Have a very safe trip home. We love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment